Sponsors and Supporters
A very special and heartfelt thank you to all our Puzzle Day sponsors.
Morgan Hill Library Foundation
BookSmart of Morgan Hill
The Betty R. Sheffer Foundation
Support for Puzzle Day T-Shirts:
Rebecca Van Dahlen, Coldwell Banker
Other partners and friends:
AAUW Morgan Hill, CA Branch
Morgan Hill Sister City - Student Exchange Group - Mizuho Japan
Special thanks to:
- Will Shortz for providing puzzles for the adult crossword tournament
- Thomas Snyder for crafting sudoku puzzles for the adult and youth tournaments
- Mark Diehl for constructing a crossword for the youth tournament and donating copies of his new book, The 21st Century Crossword Puzzle Dictionary
- Helene Hovanec at www.puzzles4kids.com for assistance with word puzzles for the youth tournament
- Wei-Hwa Huang for constructing our bonus round cryptic crosswords and killer sudoku puzzles
- Wisdom Creek Press for donating copies of BackWords: A Backwards Word Book for Gamers
- And all the committee members and volunteers who make the event possible.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or donating prizes for the tournament, please contact us. Thank you!